This is an example of how to create any particular theme or full app from ProKit Flutter. what are the common things you need to extract any app is shown in the video.
– Importing mobx is a must as Mobx is used for changing colors in the entire app (eg. Dark Mode to Light Mode and vice versa).
– Importing nb_utils is a must as nb_utils is the package that is often used in the prokit as it has many common widgets. hence it saves our time.
– Copy the store folder from the main directory and paste it in the new project.
– Copy this files “AppColor”,”AppTheme”,”AppWidgets”,”AppConstants”. from utils folder located at (lib – main – utils- files).
– We have used localizationsDelegates in muvi app for Multi-Language support so we will delete the localizationsDelegates from the main. dart file as we don’t need in the example video. (do not delete when copying muvi app.)