15 Upcoming Electric Bikes|Motorcycles in India 2020-2021
Here are the Top 15 list of Upcoming Electric Bikes|Motorcycles in India for the years 2020-2021
Tork T6x – https://youtu.be/LzNE0wKTjwk
Ultraviolette F77 – https://youtu.be/C5iBqdo0grQ
Kridn R – https://youtu.be/XrB8RBM-0l0
Atum 1.0 – https://youtu.be/cNqAXhucex0
Surge 10k – https://youtu.be/7qvPlz7D2nE
Hero AE 47 – https://youtu.be/D3cBkJXCBFQ
Orxa Mantis – https://youtu.be/Wf7E0hG1Pto
Oki 100 – https://youtu.be/KAvXYheOniA
Rowwet Trono – https://youtu.be/VPk-93KqAFI
Evolet Hawk – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sxb18GeCs
TNR Electric Bike
Devot – https://youtu.be/MKb37hzj94w
Prana – https://youtu.be/k2w7E4t12Cg
To know the latest information about Electric vehicles
Visit : https://electricvehicles.in/
Join Hands & Contribute to US :
For Videos in Hindi,Please subscribe to our Hindi Channel
Visit : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6D-pXhywmdCOayYsx5WGQ
For videos in Telugu,Please Subscribe to our Telugu Channel
Visit : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK_XEK6GaKE1VHne_Jif92Q
Follow us on:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ElectricVehicles.in/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/evehiclesindia
Fast charge time ??
What is so affordable about emflux? It costs more than 4 lakha?
I dont like no1 bike f77 should be on top its the best..or maybe RV400 should be at 2nd number
Hawk is a Chinese bike
Hawk has good design but less speed and milage.Surge is best but bad design.
Simple mark 2 will be my fav as of Range and components almost all made in India.
Hey can anyone suggest me which one would be good buy for me I’ll be joining college next year and my budget is under 1.8 lakh and i want it to be two seater so if anyone can help!?😅
Mileage is very low. Within city as well 150km is nothing. At least mileage need to improve 200+ km
సోదర పెట్రోల్ మరియూ ఎలక్ట్రిక్ హైబ్రిడ్ వెహికల్స్ కన్వర్షన్ చేస్తున్నారు వాటి గురించి చెప్పరు ఎందుకు? కానీ జనం వాటి గురించే ఆలోచిస్తూ న్నారు. దయచేసి వాటి సమాచారం చెప్పండి. జనం త్వరగా ఎలక్ట్రిక్ కి మారుతారు! కొందరు యువతకి జీవనోపాధి కలుగుతుంది.
Plz come fast to markets ,we can’t bare petrol anymore
bikes with topseed of 25kmph are just shame on the name of bikes
prana electric bike is awesome
Surge is d wort looking bike
Ene pampkardea vayil patharii adichu😂😂😂
We need atleast 150kms ranger with 100kmph top speed .
My favourite is ultraviolet f77, where can I buy it ?
Prana is best in this segment…
There are no simple ev bike
I want good mileage two wheeler bike
Ae3 trick I’m witting 🤩🤟🤩 brooooo
Sirf video banae se launch nahi ho jayegi bc 🙄 ek bhi launch hojaye toh man jau bc
Oki100 and hero’s electric bike will be the most popular due to their brand recognition
Kridn r is best
Need Rowwet click battery new update n when it’s in Tamilnadu
They should make a hybrid engine that runs on electricity and fuel this would enhance range
Prana is too good…then say something about odysse e bikes
what is HAAK? Its Haw-K. Take Aw from awesome and place it between H & K = HAWK. See that was easy bro…Lol. Or you could just google it.
Maybe PRANA is the best
Absurd look …
In looks , price , and average , revolt rv 400 will be best and it’s my favourite
Only on internet, not roads.🤔
What about weight of bike. Can we ride this on highways
UV F77 IS DOING ROCK IN UPCOMING TIME….
Emflux bike price enna bro
My final decision I am buy ultraviolet F77😍
BEWARE OF ELECTRIC SCOOTERS
1) For how many kilometers the battery is warranted in long term ? This is the most important question while buying electric scooter. First one year any electric scooter runs without any problems. After 2 years the electric scooter becomes useless and with no resell value. Usually it goes to scraping after 2-3 years. The main reason is battery. Suppose if they give battery warranty for 50,000 km, how will they calculate it? Because after one year, display board will be spoiled. While fixing new display board, they put fresh reading from kilometer one and it starts new reading freshly. Later that display board will also get spoiled and the new display board they will fix will be with no total number of kilometers already run. That time they say old kind of display board is not available now. They will delete the number of kilometers already run in the old display board or in most cases when the display boards gets spoiled after one year, it automatically deletes the number of kilometers run. This way electric scooter companies even if talk about battery warranty, they will easily mislead customers afterwards. So if battery warranty is not given in valid legal terms, don’t buy any electric scooters. How they calculate life time of the battery based on kilometers is very very important and it should be mentioned in warranty battery card.
2) Another problem is for how many kilometers the scooter runs for one charge. In the beginning it runs. If the companies claim 70 km, it runs 60 in the beginning. Why 10 km less?!! Then why company claims falsely in the beginning itself ? Real problem arises after 1-2 years. The battery which runs 60 km in the beginning, drops to 50 km or 40 kms. Later it reduces to 15-20 kms per charge just in the course of another year. At this time, the electric scooter companies say change battery. They can’t fix this problem even if they assure in the beginning. Cost of the battery is half price of the whole one new scooter. Body build of any electric scooters is weakest and they break very easily and soon look ugly and old.
3) Buy electric scooter only if they give legally valid warranty card on batter life based on km and valid system of measuring it. Another important aspect you must check while buying is how many kilometers per charge it runs and for how many years or kilometers in the long run. Another warranty card must be given on how many kilometers per charge and for how many years. If you don’t get these 2 warranty cards from sellers, don’t buy any electric scooters.
4) If the promoters of any electric scooters talk much about other features of the electric scooter and talk less about battery life on long term basis as well as on kilometers per charge during every years, it clearly means they are definitely fooling customers. Other features are not at all important and they are not required at all ! Only breaks, accelerator, lights and legalised display board of kilometers are important. By talking about about OTHER FEATURES, they promoters of the sellers are shifting the focus of laymen customers to from key areas of the vahicle.
5) If the price of any electric scooter is too high, never ever buy it. Because later you will repent definitely. Electric scooters are not at all worth higher price. They are fooling customers as the technology of electrical scooters is new to many people.
I want hero electronic bike
Go green go environment go India 💪🇮🇳
EV two wheeler manufacturers should focus on their range. Price is also too high.
Is there any site where we can see statics of electric vehicle sold every month in india
Bikes are okay but the numbering id not. Emflux 1 should be in number one and Prana should be in number two.