This electric bike offers front and rear suspension, a powerful 500 watt gearless rear hub motor and space for an additional battery to extend range. A2B recently merged and is now part of Hero Eco and this bike has been renamed as the Octave.
– Battery is built into the downtube
– Has front and rear lights integrated with the main battery pack
– Uses a twist throttle, no pedal assist
– Formerly a part of Ultra Motor, now a part of Hero Eco
– Originally priced around $3,500
– The key used to be on the downtube, now on the handlebar area so it’s less vulnerable
– This bike is a bit heavier and can be tricky to mount on some racks due to the large tires