How to fold and unfold a Gocycle G3
Gocycle can be made stowable and can become extremely compact to be stored in a Travel Case.
1. Lean on saddle to remove Lockshock pin (Bike should not be on stand when doing this)
2. Raise Gocycle onto stand
3. Rotate the red Hexlock until you see the unlock symbol
4. Open the 3 quick release levers and remove wheels
5. Fold handle bars towards the cleandrive side of the bike
6. Use Alan Key to remove seatpost
Is there a bag to hold the wheels? Guy should have done it again at full speed to see if you can get faster with practice like with the Brompton
That’s not so much folding, but rather taking apart!
Buy one for about €1000 off on #KickStarter before the offer expires. Only 24 hours left.
Why have you gotta dissemble it? Beats the purpose tbh, now you got more parts to carry
How much time does it take to do that? I think it takes about 5 minutes and that’s a hassle if you go to a coffee shop and spend that much time just to fold.
Nice concept, but it won’t work for my commute using Bart.