PRS-33.2 Power Lift Shop Stand
More info: https://www.parktool.com/product/power-lift-shop-stand-prs-33-2
The biggest, strongest, stiffest, most versatile repair stand ever built. We created the PRS-33.2 with professional mechanics in mind, blending a massive upright with the ease and convenience of a powered lift. The size and strength ensures a super rigid workstation able to go higher than ever before and the power lift allows effortless height adjustment for any bike up to 120 pounds (54kg). Perfect for lifting heavy electric bikes or for mechanics with lifting limitations, but also great for easy height changes during a repair or set up. Updated with bigger control buttons, larger hanging hooks and the addition of PRS-33TT tool trays. The PRS-33.2 is a single arm stand but can be made into a double arm stand, each independently operated, with the addition of part number PRS-33.2 AOK. #135-33 Repair Stand Base sold separately.
Adjustable height from 9” to 78” (23cm-198cm)
• Integrated work tray and PRS-33TT Tool Tray included
• Integrated accessory bar to hang wheels, air hoses, lights and just about any other accessory you can think of
• Electric motor to smoothly lift up to 120 lb (54kg)
• Oversized gussets to mount stand directly to the floor
• 100-3D Micro Adjust clamp
• Two #470 Oversized Machine Thread Hooks
• Full height with base and accessory bar: 94″ (239 cm); not using the accessory bar reduces height by 2-¾”
• PRS-2.2-2 Deluxe Double Arm Repair Stand ▶︎ https://www.parktool.com/product/deluxe-double-arm-repair-stand-prs-2-2-2
• PRS-3.2-2 Deluxe Single Arm Repair Stand ▶︎ https://www.parktool.com/product/single-arm-professional-work-stand-prs-3-2-2
➤ Fix It:
Did you know that Park Tool is the #1 resource for bicycle repair education?
• Visit our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/parktool
• Visit the Repair Help section of Parktool.com: https://www.parktool.com/repairhelp
• Check out The Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair: https://www.parktool.com/product/big-blue-book-of-bicycle-repair-4th-edition-bbb-4
➤ About Park Tool:
Park Tool has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools since 1963. Based out of St. Paul Minnesota, we are the world’s largest bicycle tool manufacturer. A long-term dedication to quality, innovation, and customer service has made Park Tool the first choice of professional and home bicycle mechanics around the world.
➤ Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/parktoolcompany?sub_confirmation=1
➤ Like: https://www.facebook.com/parktool
➤ Follow: https://www.instagram.com/parktoolblue
This is Park tools rolls royce stand coming in at £1.759.18 my PCS-9.2 duz the job
So I had the joy of talking with Calvin on the phone today with a few questions about this stand. Was very cool talking to the man the myth the legend. I think having him on the phone may have helped the owner of the shop I work at finally decide to get this stand. I make him watch all kinds of repair videos so the park tool man himself’s voice is burned into his brain. … Thanks for always making a great product and also I have an idea for a product…. the Park Tool BBO 1 (let me know if you know what it is, I will revel it later haha)
I gave it a thumbs up does that mean i get one?
Have you thought about producing a pedal switches for the lifting action? It would be more convenient to actuate the Lift with your feet.
do you accept kidneys, right?
I put that in my living room 😀
I asked my boss if he could buy me one and he just laughed at me. Then I left.
Super ! 👍 ✌
Price: over 9999.99+$
And at only 3.2million dollars per unit
If I win the lottery, I’ll put this in my bike cave, opposite to my Dr Pepper Iccee machine. A boy can dream.
So I have at my place of work the second PRS 33 in New Zealand so been using one for a number of years.
Here are my questions?
Are the new switches more reliable? Replaced them once and need replacing again (sticking on from time to time)
Is there a upgrade kit? Too 33.2?
I found the chain from time to time made a noise so I run chain slapper tape up the post behind the chain and it’s so much quieter.
It’s time for me to order and fit a new set of nylon guide bushings.
So yes I have used it every day of work for over 3+ year.
I’m disappointed in the top blue arm fading so bad from lights and heaters nearby, it’s not Park Blue anymore.
A great Park Tool over all, keep up the great work
how about price ???